Your home is one of your most important financial and emotional investments. When it's time to remodel, don't settle for any general contractor. Choose Somers, CT's most esteemed construction company, New England Construction & Home Improvement LLC. You can rely on us for turnkey interior and exterior remodeling, home addition, new construction and roofing services.
Talk to a skilled general contractor about your home improvement ideas when you call 833-632-8453 today.
New England Construction & Home Improvement is an offshoot of the renowned New England Constructors. Our division handles both commercial construction, steel work and home improvement services in the Somers and Farmington, Connecticut area. In addition to superior construction services, we offer 24/7 emergency services.
Start working with a residential or commercial general contractor on your next project today. Be sure to ask about our warranty options.
One of the most popular home improvement services we offer is adding new rooms to existing homes. Most people start a room addition project to accommodate...
5. Modern trends: Today, families spend more time watching streaming services at home than heading out to the movies. Update your home by adding a home theater.
4. Family time: Adding a game room, sunroom or a larger family room is a great way to gather your family together for some quality time.
3. Changing needs: Age or disabilities can make navigating stairs on a daily basis difficult. Move your master bedroom suite to the first floor to make your home more comfortable.
2. New technology: Modern appliances save time but take up more space. Use our kitchen remodeling services to make room for new conveniences.
1. A growing family: The #1 reason to build a room addition is to make room for family members. Add a bedroom for a new child or to welcome an aging parent.
Work with a skilled architectural designer from New England Construction & Home Improvement to create a new space for your family. Call now for a free estimate on your home addition.